Let’s talk about the top five bookmakers that accept EUR. The following companies stand out among them:
- Ladbrokes. One of the most reputable companies in the world. It differs from most bookmakers by the choice of matches in the line-up and the spread – the selection of bets is not the widest, but it satisfies the most popular users’ requests. Also in Ladbrokes the technical support is excellent, the website has a pleasant interface and a set of necessary functions in the personal cabinet (betting settings, design, statistics on transactions and betting).
- Marathonbet. One of the most familiar bookmakers to the European audience of players. In this company there is not only the most detailed event coverage on various sports, but also the absence of problems with money transactions – including when working with the euro. Also note the presence of a widespread bonus program and a progressive mobile app.
- Paddy Power. One of the oldest bookmakers in this ranking. Features a simple interface and good functionality, high reliability. Low margin at the level of 4-6%, which makes the odds on the service more attractive than many competitors.
- Sbobet. A world-renowned company that offers its clients a user-friendly mobile application and a wide range of gaming account functionality, which includes viewing statistics and results, game search by keyword, as well as custom account settings. In terms of odds and selection of events, the bookmaker is virtually as good as the other companies on this list.
- William Hill. This euro-supporting bookmaker will allow players to make payments in euros in a huge variety of ways, from bank cards to e-wallets. You can also make quick LIVE bets at William Hill, the company provides big betting limits and also gives you the opportunity to watch live matches.
Why bookmakers accept the Euros
The Euro is one of the most popular currencies among betting users in the European market. A huge number of different payment systems work with this currency, which makes euro transfers liquid for bookmakers. Another reason for accepting payments may be the stability – the exchange rate is regularly rising, which makes people around the world keep their savings exactly in euros.